Friday, March 23, 2007

Two from One...

Hello all. My sister has requested more frequent updates and I kind of suck at them. I'm not good at details of my day in a good way... so sorry no great updates from me. The simple setences of Pria is fine, growing like crazy and eating constantly...and...Chris is good, getting burnt out on the stresses of Intel but another job just isn't available right now...will have to suffice. I'm sure I could be more creative, but some how that always ended me in trouble...and I'm trying to avoid that right now. So without further distraction, I give you the Nagel family update!

Pria - She's fine, having some melt downs lately but they aren't called growing pains for no reason.

Chris - Is...Chris? Like I'd know if he's doing good or not...he's a guy and wont talk...so watch carefully as I preform mime to explain it all.

Angie - I am....ummm let's see what's a nice word for it....no not tha one... gracious no...that's definitely NOT a nice word...what about...nah that's just silly to say...ok how about...I am fine.

3 comments:

It's All About the "G" said...

FUNNY!

Unknown said...

hee hee. this one made me giggle.

Angie said...

thanks :)