Friday, March 23, 2007

Double take...

There is a new toy on my desk (it's not THAT kind of toy...) It's small, metalic and black. I'm sure it's a wonderful object but I am so what hesistant to touch it. Will the Nikon gods smite me? Will the other photographers point and mock openly at this small trinket? Like an unimpressed teenager I sort of poke it. It's small. That's my only thought...not it's compact and carryable...but it's whimpy.



I have a new gadget. It's not better, it's different. It's easy, sort of. It's kind of fun. Free flowing expression and silly thoughts abound with it. The gods didn't smite me, I'm not on their favorite list I'm sure though...and other photographers can mock if they must. At least theives don't see dollar signs around my neck anymore. I'm not happy, but i'm content. For now it's acceptable, for now it's the only option I have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool, just like my pink one, keeps my hands busy will I save up for my dream camera.

Ellen said...

Very nice, Keep up the good work

Angie said...

Thank you, thank you