Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wireless living has more wires then before.

In my constant battle with anything electronic I have several moments a day when I wonder if it's all worth it. Yes I can get mail from friends around the world in mere seconds, but how long does it take me to get my 3 (yes 3!) modems and routers to work well together? Hours! Then if the signal is there and working right I have to get my computer to want to be used. It's back to the agrivation of having a cell phone years ago. "Does it work now? Now? What about now?" Here I sit with my laptop and wireless card and have 3 cords that run across my table and floor. I guess it's better then what I have upstairs...I get lost in those cords for days "What in the heck is THIS one for?!" But it keeps my mail man from having to carry a bunch of letters and I'm sure his back appreciates it :)

No comments: