Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The little things in life....

Everybody says the little things matter the most right?

Well I've always wondered what little things they were talking about and today Pria answered it for me. It's not what you think...hugs and kisses are of course wonderful to get but those aren't it. It's a very simple thing she does. She remembers lines from TV and movies...and quotes them at the oddest times. Her latest one is from Chicken Little. Of all the things said in the movie I didn't think she'd pick up on this one. I was thinking maybe "Oh snap!" or gurgling like fish...maybe even translating things into Mutton (Liz you have to see the movie!), but no. She picks the tackiest line and emulating Breathless Mahoney she sighs "Ooh Ace." She says it over and over again during the movie....I guess she is practicing for "Ooh James" ;)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Afton does that too. For a while there she would say "That necklace is just the right touch." from CInderella! Now she is constantly saying things from Little Einsteins like "I cannot believe it" and "That was AWESOME"!!

Kids are so funny and so much fun.