Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sugar and Spice make life a bit more nice



We made cookies with Nana and the cousins the other day. Pria liked to decorate with the sprinkles, but wouldn't eat the cookies after. Plain and she was all over them...frosting and sprinkles and she just wasn't interested. This was the only bite she had...and the begining of several bites for me.










Little Miss Haven is a peach to hang out with...not so photogenic yet, but get's more awake everyday. Now if only it was more during the day instead of at night when I have to be home with my own little angel. Hoping to get some more time to take some better pictures of her soon. Pria is all about babies right now. She likes to hold Haven and it pretty good about it. I'm just waiting for her to suggest that we have a baby.









The other day we ventured downtown again and I finally found the statue guy! Of course as soon as I took out my camera he stopped performing, dang it. He had some glass balls and doing a pretty nifty little routine with them, I really want to find the Roman statue ones....I think they are just too cool. Pria put some money in his little jar and he bent down to shake her hand, I thought she was going to freak out. But she proved me wrong and happily shook his hand and waved goodbye to him. It's cool things like this that make me enjoy the day trips downtown. Of course stopping off at the camera store downtown also makes my day :D

1 comment:

ABQ Mom said...

The statue man is really cool. I guess that's one cool thing about the liberal Portland. It has cool stuff to take pictures of downtown. We just have homeless people and old Route 66 hotel signs. Those are actually pretty cool, I want to just go down central and take pictures of all the old signs.