Thursday, March 29, 2007

From there to here

Wanted

Start iTunes. Select "AJ" Playlist. Flip on the subwoofer. Turn the stereo up to at least 17. 20 if no one else is home. The first song brings the room to life. Nelly Furtado - Man Eater echoes through the house. Annoying my neighbors, when I have them. And like magic I have ideas. Pictures of all sorts of things. Risky pictures, sexual, poignent, beauty personified in the simplest image. Everything I want in a picture. But they get lost somewhere. Going from my dreaming brain to the understanding one, I lose it all. I'm left with some glimpse of what I wanted. It's more of a feeling then an idea by then. Indescribable. Unreachable. Completely frustrating.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

god tunes! i love gwen. afton and I crank up sweet escape several times during the day. awesome!

Angie said...

Yeah Pria girl loves that one too. Can't beat it when your kids love your music :)

Nice typo ;)

Ellen on the go said...

YOu got me chuckling there, great songs, loved dancing around the house, don't care if neighbors are watching. They get a good show!!!