Friday, November 10, 2006

Insomnia can be fun...sometimes.

I don't sleep that well. Generally I have at least 2 nights of no sleep a week. It's not too horrible, I play games, mess with my camera, catch up on writing. Some time's I have 4 or 5 nights of no sleep in a week, those are the less fun. In my mass insomnia you'd think my house would be spotless and uber organized. Far from it. When I can't sleep I can't clean. I do things that I can do on autopilot. Playing video games, writing another chapter in my story, taking odd pictures. Those things required no active thoughts from me and I can run on zombie mode so to speak. I just slip on my ipod drown my world in music and go for it. These are some of my latest insomnia pictures.

red

This one was back when Ciela stayed the night and we played with water droplets and food coloring.

midnight fun

I love lights, and the color blue and was trying something I read about in Pop Photo.

i need a life

Pria got one of those pin art things...I was amused far too much with it.

midnight bordum

Just because I can't take a normal picture of myself ;)

They are fun moments for me...when I can be stupid and silly and no one gets to see, unless Chris wakes up in the middle of the night :D

No comments: