Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why men and kids shouldn't be left alone

Most women have been to Victoria's Secret. Some of them have been in that store with a man. I've been in there with Chris before, it's an event to say the least. Looks at the various *ahem* items, suggestions about others. I've learned to chuckel and snicker along with him, becuase honestly some of those things.....goodness. Well I recently went shopping there and brought Chris and Pria with me. If you thought men by themsleves are childish, wait until you give them a cutie pie that loves to repeat things. So there I am searching through the bras, trying to get in and get out without the usual jokes. I'm thinking I'm doing good when I hear a sweet little voice happily chant" Double Delicious." I shoot around and see Pria and Chris laughing....it's now her favorite funny thing to say.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

naughty, naughty.