Thursday, June 01, 2006

Here are more

Here are some more pictures, from a few weeks ago. We were all together at the Ashworth's last Sunday for Haven's blessing. I'm going to try again to get some more pictures of Haven, since now I can make her laugh...maybe I can get a shot of her smiling....here's hoping :D

Toran and his class pet "Rocky"



Haven, it's not a smile but it was the closest I could get



Caleb and Pria had a day of chalk drawing and running and I played paparazzi. Pria was in artist mode and did not appreciate me interrupting her.



Caleb posted happily for a few sunny shots



Pria and Caleb had a race around the circle



Caleb was not happy with the decision that he cut the corner and lost the race

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're posting more pictures now that I can use my "high-speed" connection at Intel to check out the pics. You haven't got a smiling-Haven picture but the spit-bubble one looks like she is happy!

Lizzy said...

thanks so much! afton loved seeing the cousins this morning. keep em coming. your blog should just be family pictures for me!