Friday, October 19, 2007

Flick and Twitch

jak

All pictures have meaning behind it, good and bad. I won't tell you the difference, if you have to be told...you missed the point.

treds

It's not meant to shun away curiosity about me. On the contrary. I like curious prodding. I live my life constantly curious about everything else. I satisfied one curiosity to obtain this picture.

wheel-e

It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. Ripping apart an old hard drive has a measure of destructive nature (especially since it was partially fused to the case and I had to actually rip it apart) part simplistic beauty and part childhood fantasy. I will never grow out of my fascination of taking something apart.

pick and pluck 2

By the end of taking pictures and editing them. . .my mood has changed a few times, at least. It takes a normal progression through them all sometimes repeating a few. Mostly it harbors around resentment, confusion, anger, passion and reality. I know reality isn't a mood, but again...for me it is. The bottom line becomes that the pictures are the easy attempt at a far more conflicted desire to be ostentatious as my true self.

2 comments:

christy said...

hi. i'm sleepy, but good shots

Angie said...

hi sleepy...thanks for saying hi ;)