Friday, May 25, 2007

Nutshell

I've never been in water without being afraid of Jaws. Yes, even my bath tub.

I've never worn makeup by my own choice, and I couldn't tell you how to put it on.

I was almost kicked out of girls camp 5 times, over 3 different years.

I wrote a play in high school

I had a crush on Glenn when he was dating Christy.

I saved a girl from falling off a cliff on a hike.

I was never paid the 7$ I won in a fair bet with my sisters.

I dated 3 brothers at the same time.

I had the police called on me in high school and was stripped searched in the principals office.

I completed 2 years of math in one semester, because it was on computers.

I hacked schools records and gave my friends better grades. I didn't care that I had 5 F's

I never turned down a date in my life.

I used to lay outside Cindy's door while she practiced playing the violin, because she'd never play in front of me.

I broke a boys nose in my gym class because he said something horrible about my sisters.

I wore a skirt once in high school, no one recognized me.

I flunked semenary my Sophmore year.

My best friend refused to talk to me when I got an A on my senior paper, and she failed it.

Scooby-Doo monsters come after me in my dreams.

I swore in church at my young womens president.

I was asked to prom by a girl.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

you are a tough, awesome rebel (you changed grades??? how ferris bueler of you!) here's to no more cops, though okay!

whose nose? and i may finally pay up the $7 (was i really wrong?)

Angie said...

Man the old computers in middle school were a peice of cake. I did it in typing class. Just booted to the main and started typing in words, then hey....people's files started poping up..

Yeah the cops thing, was soo not my fault. Someone said I brought a knife to school...and I got searched. Of course I didn't...but they didn't believe me...silly people.

I never knew his name, a Junior on the football team, with glasses as I remember it.

As YES! You were totally wrong...20 years of being totally wrong...now lets add up the over due charges, plus a moderate interest rate.... My calculator doesn't go that high, I'll get back to you on a final number.