Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lines

I had nothing to do, sat at my desk, listening to music. I was bored. Sleep wasn't happening. And I had not a single creative idea to go off of. So I went to the bathroom and as I was in there, I stared at my shower curtain and thought about lines. Now this is odd because my shower curtain has odd painted fish and birds on it. Not lines. But I didn't pick at it, lines it was. And so I took pictures of Lines.

Can you guess what the lines are from though? Should be able too...


Lines 3

I don't know why but this one reminded me of the Superman movie...the begining scene on Krypton...I'm odd.

Lines 4

No matter what I did this one wont come out with crisp focus...too much texture I guess.

Lines 2

Looking at this one now, it really doesn't look like what it is...maybe the messed up white balance helps with that.

Lines 1

Think next time I'll do circles...

2 comments:

ABQ Mom said...

Okay I think I know #3 and #4 but am stumped on what #1 and #2 are.

1.
2.
3. car tire
4. window blinds?

Angie said...

You are right on the 4th one, good guess with the 3rd one, but nope :)