Monday, January 29, 2007

4...3....

It's becoming more real to me, the consequences of surgery that is. I spent last night cleaning my camera gear for storage. I put on sad emo music and kind of said my goodbye's to it as I cleaned it all. *sigh* I just packed up the last of it all and put it in the closet. It may seem odd to be sad of that, but photography was a largely therapy for me. Gave me a good active outlet for my deep bruding. But I haven't really used it in the last 2 months. I always had it out though. Just sort of reinforcing the notion of taking pictures. Now it's tucked away, out of sight out of mind....and I'm sad. It's like the final nail in the coffin. I wonder if I will ever be able to use it again. Or if I will even want too. I've gotten used to doing other things I like, will there be room for it again?

No comments: