Monday, November 20, 2006

And the beat goes on...

It's monday. Mondays are okay I guess...nothing great about them. This one is just blah. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm on the umpteenth with little if any sleep. It's stressful and annoying. I have little if any patience and find myself constantly exhausted. The warm milk, soothing baths or evenings of enya humming through my ipod don't seem to quelch the insomnia. Where a day or two without sleep is do able, constantly it's not fun. I am spent mentally and remembering to shower and brush my teeth consume all available resources. I don't write at night, I don't take pictures...I don't even play any video games anymore. I'm that "done" with life. How can you force yourself to go to bed when your mind and body just don't want to go? Sleep is needed soon...because sanity is quickly leaving.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yes I have tried Melatonin...the sleep clinics are my next thoughts if I can't just get my mind to accept the change.