Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Old pictures

I found 3 groups of pictures I never bothered to edit or upload last night, with good reason. I seperated my shoulder and was all done with computers and cameras for a bit. But since joining Flickr I have edited them and posted them, but I realise that not all of you can or want to join Flickr so I will post one or 2 (if I can) here. Of course I have posted 100 pictures and about half of them are new or unseen so there's lots to see there.

Impatience
One stationary butterfly with 3 others circling it.

wee-man
Cabers on the slide of doom.

morning mist
A foggy field outside of Lincoln City

2 comments:

ABQ Mom said...

Your pictures are extending out of the format. Did you use flickr to post them? Try using the smaller size to post them to flickr they might fit the format better.
Just a suggestion.

Angie said...

Yeah I know...I can't figure out how to post them smaller, but on the plus side they acually posted this time :)