Sunday, June 18, 2006

Playing with water

I went to the Ashworth's and we played with some water balloons...and I got some cool pictures. Not that many, since it was a spur of the moment first time thing and lost light really fast. So hope ya like them :)


This one is my favorite, and happily it was the first one I got to come out. I named it Fish Out Of Water, since he looks like a fish...and is made of water....yeah you get it :) Hopefully I can get some more time to play with them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

these are such cool photos!

ABQ Mom said...

these really are awesome. I thought only Shane's high speed camera at work could capture pictures like that!

Angie said...

Wow you really did comment on everything...what kind of high speed camera does he have? Mine is decently fast for things like this...about 5fps, not lighting fast but managed well for these. Of course having a 2.8/f lense on helped as well ;)